Saturday, April 26, 2008

Passport to the World of Recipes

I live in Malaysia. Malaysians are food lovers. We love food and we have food outlets opened 24/7. That's the beauty of living here. If you do not know where is Malaysia... just Google it and put it on your vacation destination for your next trip. No kidding, you'll find it a food heaven.

Okay, the above stated why I love food... so, being a food lover, it leads me to starting the hobby of collecting cooking recipes... I like to keep it and share it with friends and people who has the same hobby or people who just want to cook something and was looking for a particular recipe.

This blog is a place where I am going to keep as my virtual recipes library where it is well cataloged and indexed. You are welcomed to share your recipes with me too. Just drop me an e-mail and I will put it up.

0 comments:

Blogger template 'Orange' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008